Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
66
Listings
Sort By

Victoria-Fraserview, Vancouver Real Estate Listings

66 Houses for Sale in Victoria-Fraserview, Vancouver

of 0

Victoria-Fraserview Market

Use our home price trends to better gauge local market conditions and plan your next move. The graphs below show benchmark or average prices of homes sold in the area. Data generated by MLS® Systems and the MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) — Canada’s most advanced tool to gauge local home price levels and trends.
Past 12 months
Past 10 years
Market Price (CAD)
$1,261,100
Difference over last year (%)
14.0

Victoria-Fraserview

The neighbourhood of Victoria-Fraserview can be found in the city of Vancouver, British Columbia, which is located in the Greater Vancouver metropolitan area.

Transportation

Victoria-Fraserview offers home buyers several alternative means of transportation. The public transit system in this neighbourhood is quite accessible as a result of approximately 10 nearby bus lines. Walking is also feasible for house buyers in this neighbourhood; many day-to-day errands can be run without having to use a vehicle. This area is reasonably bicycling-friendly as there are many bike lanes.

Services

It is frequently possible for property owners in Victoria-Fraserview to buy groceries on foot. Additionally, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner, and a limited number of cafes is available as well. Regarding education, families will find that no matter where their house is situated in Victoria-Fraserview, schools and daycares are nearby. Families can choose between public and private primary schools.

Character

Victoria-Fraserview is a reasonably good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a calm environment. Green spaces are very well-spread out and there are a few of them nearby for residents to visit, which makes it easy to get to them. This area is also quiet, as the streets are peaceful.

Housing

Homeowners occupy roughly 60% of the dwellings in Victoria-Fraserview while renters occupy the remainder. In this area, about 40% of buildings are duplexes, while small apartment buildings and single detached homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. Around one quarter of properties in this part of the city were built between 1990 and 2000, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s. This part of Vancouver has a good choice of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Real Estate Near Victoria-Fraserview, Vancouver