Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

South Cambie, Vancouver Real Estate Listings

Houses for Sale in South Cambie, Vancouver

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for South Cambie. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

South Cambie

South Cambie is a neighbourhood within Vancouver, British Columbia, which is located in the Greater Vancouver metropolitan area.

Transportation

This area does not require use of a car as several other methods of transportation are at the disposal of property owners. South Cambie is a very convenient part of Vancouver for pedestrians; running common errands is very convenient, and plenty of businesses are close by. This part of the city is also quite appropriate for cycling as there are numerous bike lanes. Travelling by public transit is straightforward in South Cambie. It is convenient to find a nearby rapid transit station, such as King Edward Station Platform 2 and King Edward Station Platform 1 on the Canada Line Skytrain, from the bulk of residences in the neighbourhood. House owners benefit from a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far-removed from most homes. On the other hand, South Cambie is not particularly car friendly. Nonetheless, it is convenient to access a place to park.

Services

It is often possible for property owners in South Cambie to buy general and specialty groceries on foot. In addition, this neighbourhood is a fairly good place in which to eat out or go to a cafe. Residents can find a large number of clothing stores within walking distance. In terms of education, in South Cambie, parents and their children will typically be able to access daycares and schools by walking. Residents are served by public and private elementary schools.

Character

South Cambie is a fairly good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a calm atmosphere. This part of Vancouver is reasonably quiet, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, there are a few green spaces close by for residents to discover and they are especially well-situated, making them easy to reach.

Housing

In South Cambie, around one third of dwellings are small apartment buildings, while duplexes and single detached homes are the main alternatives in the housing stock. This neighbourhood is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and two bedroom homes. About 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas renters occupy the remainder. About 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.