We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Dismiss
Residential
Commercial
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
-
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Apartments For Rent in Willingdon Heights, Burnaby

Apartments For Rent in Willingdon Heights, Burnaby

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Willingdon Heights. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Willingdon Heights

Situated in the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area, Willingdon Heights is a neighbourhood within Burnaby, British Columbia.

Transportation

No matter the medium of transportation, it is reasonably simple to move around in Willingdon Heights. The public transit network in Willingdon Heights is good. For example, there are around 10 bus lines, and bus stops are generally nearby. This area will also appeal to physically active home buyers since it is quite suitable for those who travel by foot; carrying out day-to-day needs is convenient, and a fair number of businesses of different types can be found as well. This area is appropriate for bicycling because the cycling infrastructure is very good.

Services

The closest supermarket in this part of the city is generally only a short walk away. In addition, there are a fair number of options for those who care about nearby restaurants and cafes. A decent choice of clothing stores can also be found within a rather short walking distance. With regards to education, it is a short walk to access daycares and schools from most properties for sale in Willingdon Heights.

Character

The character of Willingdon Heights is exemplified by its calm environment. This part of the city is quiet overall, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic. Lastly, there are a few green spaces close by for residents to discover, such as Willingdon Heights Park, and they are especially well-spread out, which results in them being very easy to reach from many locations within the neighbourhood.

Housing

In Willingdon Heights, about 30% of dwellings are duplexes, and the rest of the properties are mainly large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and single detached homes. This area is primarily composed of four or more bedroom and two bedroom homes. Around 70% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners whereas the remainder are rented. Roughly 30% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed after the year 2000, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1960s.
NEW