Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Open Houses in Willingdon Heights, Burnaby

Open Houses in Willingdon Heights, Burnaby

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Willingdon Heights. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Willingdon Heights

Part of the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area, Willingdon Heights is a neighbourhood within Burnaby, British Columbia.

Transportation

This area permits homeowners to get around using several methods of transportation. With approximately 10 nearby bus lines, the reasonably good public transit access allows people to get to many destinations without needing a vehicle. This area is also a fairly pleasant part of Burnaby for pedestrians; many day-to-day errands can be run on foot. Willingdon Heights is bicycling-friendly as the cycling network is very good.

Services

It is a rather short walk to reach daycares and schools from anywhere in Willingdon Heights. Concerning eating, both general and specialty grocery stores are ordinarily accessible within a short walk from any home in this neighbourhood. Likewise, those who enjoy dining in restaurants or cafes will have a fair number of options in Willingdon Heights. It is also a rather short distance to a decent variety of clothing stores.

Character

The character of Willingdon Heights is exemplified by its slower-paced environment. Public green spaces are especially well-situated and there are a few of them nearby for residents to check out, making them very easy to reach. This part of the city is reasonably quiet overall, as the streets tend to be quite tranquil.

Housing

About 70% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and the remainder are rented. About 30% of buildings are duplexes, making it easy to find duplexes in this area, while large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. Around 30% of properties in this part of the city were constructed after the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1960s. This neighbourhood has a good choice of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.