We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Save Search
Sort By

Land For Sale in Harbord Village, Toronto

Land For Sale in Harbord Village, Toronto

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Harbord Village. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Harbord Village

Situated within the Greater Toronto Area metropolitan area, Harbord Village is a neighbourhood within Toronto, Ontario.


Property owners in Harbord Village are presented with several alternatives to move around without using a car. Harbord Village is an extraordinarily pleasant part of Toronto for pedestrians; running common errands is very easy on foot, and innumerable businesses of different types can be found as well. Physically active property owners will also value the very bicycling-friendly character of this part of Toronto. More specifically, there is generally a bike-share station in proximity, and the cycling infrastructure is reasonably comprehensive. Commuting by public transit is very convenient in Harbord Village. More precisely, the neighbourhood is served by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far from most residences. However, getting around by car is sometimes difficult in Harbord Village as many real estate listings are an occasionally long drive from the closest highway, and almost none of the street network is conducive to driving.


In Harbord Village, parents and their children will almost always be able to get to schools and daycares on foot. In terms of food, it is usually possible for house buyers in this neighbourhood to buy general and specialty groceries on foot. Furthermore, owing to 50-odd restaurants and cafes in Harbord Village, there is almost always a place to get a meal or a beverage just around the corner. It is also especially easy to get to a variety of clothing stores on foot.


Harbord Village is a great area for home buyers who enjoy both indoor and outdoor activities. Finding things to do in this neighbourhood is very easy. There are masses of people around most of the time, there are many nearby entertainment venues, and places to go out at night are well-distributed throughout the neighbourhood. Bloor Street in particular offers a wide selection of nightlife. There is a good amount of greenery in this area; parks are very easy to get to since there are a few of them close by for residents to enjoy. Residents will also find that numerous streets have reasonably good tree coverage.


About 55% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by renters while owners occupy the remainder. In this part of the city, around 45% of dwellings are small apartment buildings, while large apartment buildings and townhouses are the main alternatives in the housing stock. A majority of the housing growth in this area took place pre-1960. This neighbourhood has a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.