Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

New Listings in Mountain View, Milton

New Listings in Mountain View, Milton

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Mountain View. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Mountain View

Part of the Greater Toronto Area metropolitan area, Mountain View is a neighbourhood within Milton, Ontario.

Transportation

It is easy for people walking to get around in Mountain View; many common errands can be run without needing to use a vehicle. In contrast, this neighbourhood is not very appropriate for cycling as there is a considerable amount of elevation changes, and there are few bike lanes. The public transit system in Mountain View is rather poor. Nevertheless, house owners benefit from a few bus lines, and the closest bus stop is typically just around the corner. In contrast, driving is usually the preferred means of transportation in Mountain View. It is a rather short car ride to the closest highway from anywhere in Mountain View, and it is very easy to park.

Services

In this neighbourhood, families will typically be able to access daycares and schools by walking. In terms of food, it is typically an option for home buyers in Mountain View to do groceries on foot. Likewise, there are a fair number of opportunities within walking distance for those who value restaurants and cafes.

Character

The character of Mountain View is exemplified by its relaxed atmosphere. This part of the town is quiet overall, as there are low levels of noise from traffic - although there are still several noisier sections, especially closer to the railway line. Lastly, it is easy to get to public green spaces, since there are a few of them close by for residents to enjoy and many houses for sale have a park that is very easy to access.

Housing

Around two thirds of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while the rest are renters. Single detached homes are the main housing type, representing roughly 55% of dwellings in this area, while large apartment buildings make up most of the remaining housing stock. Around 45% of properties in this part of the town were built pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 2000s. This neighbourhood offers mainly two bedroom and three bedroom homes.