We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Dismiss
Residential
Commercial
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
-
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Open Houses in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver

Open Houses in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Mount Pleasant. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Mount Pleasant Market

Use our home price trends to better gauge local market conditions and plan your next move. The graphs below show benchmark or average prices of homes sold in the area. Data generated by MLS® Systems and the MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) — Canada’s most advanced tool to gauge local home price levels and trends.
Past 12 months
Past 10 years
Market Price (CAD)
$1,161,300
Difference over last year (%)
-1.4

Mount Pleasant

Part of the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area, Mount Pleasant is a neighbourhood within Vancouver, British Columbia.

Transportation

This area is an excellent neighbourhood for eco-friendly transportation options. Mount Pleasant is an extremely convenient part of Vancouver for travelling by public transit. More specifically, the nearest rapid transit station, such as Broadway-City Hall Station Platform 1 and Broadway-City Hall Station Platform 2 with access to the Canada Line Skytrain, is usually a short walk away from the majority of houses in the neighbourhood. The neighbourhood is linked by approximately 10 bus lines, and the closest bus stop is typically just around the corner. Mount Pleasant is also especially conducive to walking; most common errands can be run without the use of a vehicle, and there are also many businesses close by. Cycling is very prevalent in Mount Pleasant since this area boasts a great bicycling infrastructure.

Services

Property owners in Mount Pleasant will value that a general and a specialty grocery store is always only a very short walk away. Moreover, those who like to dine out won't have to walk far in this neighbourhood, where over 100 restaurants and a few cafes are available, for example along Broadway. A very good variety of clothing stores can also be found within a short walking distance. As far as education is concerned, in this part of the city, families will typically be able to reach daycares and schools on foot.

Character

Mount Pleasant has a character that caters to a fairly diverse group of people. It is very easy to find energetic places in this neighbourhood. The streets are almost always busy with people, there is a wide selection of entertainment venues, and places to go out at night are well-spread throughout the neighbourhood. Mount Pleasant is good for those who need a quiet atmosphere, as the streets are generally reasonably peaceful. There are about 10 public green spaces close by for residents to check out and they are especially well-distributed, making it very easy to reach them from a lot of locations within the neighbourhood.

Housing

Around 55% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home while owners make up the remainder. In this part of the city, about 45% of buildings are small apartment buildings, while large apartment buildings are the main alternative in the housing stock. About 45% of homes in this area were constructed following the year 2000, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s. This neighbourhood is particularly good for those looking for one bedroom homes.
NEW