Sold listings only available in Nova Scotia
Sold listings only available in Nova Scotia
Save Search
Sort By

Apartments For Rent in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver

2 Apartments For Rent in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver

of 0

Mount Pleasant

The neighbourhood of Mount Pleasant is part of the city of Vancouver, British Columbia, which is located in the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area.


This part of Vancouver is a great neighbourhood with respect to getting around without a car. The public transit network in this neighbourhood is very practical. Rapid transit stations, including Broadway-City Hall Station Platform 2 and Broadway-City Hall Station Platform 1 with access to the Canada Line Skytrain, are usually a short walk away from most houses in the neighbourhood. There are around 10 bus lines passing through the neighbourhood, and most properties are very close to a bus stop. A majority of the houses for sale in this neighbourhood are located in places that are also very conducive to walking; running common errands is especially convenient by walking, and numerous businesses are very nearby. Mount Pleasant is a very pleasant part of Vancouver for bike riders. In particular, this neighbourhood boasts an excellent cycling infrastructure.


Both general and specialty grocery stores are ordinarily accessible within a very short walk from most homes for sale in Mount Pleasant. Additionally, those who like to eat out won't have to go far in Mount Pleasant, where over 100 restaurants and approximately 10 cafes can be found. Residents have access to very many nearby clothing stores. As far as education is concerned, it is a short walk to get to daycares and schools from most properties for sale in Mount Pleasant.


Mount Pleasant has a character that appeals to a fairly diverse group of people. This part of Vancouver has a large number of areas to check out. There is a great variety of entertainment venues, there are masses of people around most of the time, and places to go out at night are well-spread throughout the neighbourhood. Most areas in Mount Pleasant are reasonably quiet, as there tend to be low levels of noise from traffic. Public green spaces are especially well-situated and there are approximately 10 of them nearby for residents to check out, making them easy to get to.


Small apartment buildings are the most common housing type, representing around 45% of dwellings in Mount Pleasant, while large apartment buildings are the main alternative in the housing stock. Although this part of Vancouver is especially good for those looking for one bedroom homes. About 55% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home whereas owners make up the remainder. About 45% of properties in this neighbourhood were constructed following the year 2000, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s.

Apartments For Rent Near Mount Pleasant