Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Apartments For Rent in Connaught Heights, New Westminster

Apartments For Rent in Connaught Heights, New Westminster

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Connaught Heights. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Connaught Heights

The neighbourhood of Connaught Heights is part of the city of New Westminster, British Columbia, which is located in the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area.

Transportation

Connaught Heights permits property owners to get around using a diversity of modes of transportation. With 22nd Street Station on the Expo Skytrain, and a few nearby bus lines, the public transit system in Connaught Heights is reasonably accessible. Active home buyers will also appreciate the reasonably pedestrian-friendly character of this neighbourhood; running day-to-day errands is easy on foot. Cycling is difficult in this part of the city as cyclists encounter a significant amount of elevation changes, and there are few bike lanes.

Services

It is occasionally an option for property owners in Connaught Heights to travel to the closest supermarket by walking. Nevertheless, pharmacies are typically very easy to reach on foot and supply some basic food items. A restaurant is often just around the corner. With regards to education, families will value the proximity to daycares and schools, which are within walking distance from vast majority homes for sale in Connaught Heights.

Character

Connaught Heights offers a slower-paced environment and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time in green spaces. The noise levels in this area are low, as the streets are generally reasonably calm. Lastly, there are a few public green spaces nearby for residents to enjoy and they are especially well-spread out, making them easy to reach.

Housing

Over half of the housing stock of Connaught Heights consists of single detached homes and duplexes, and the remaining properties are mainly small apartment buildings. This part of New Westminster has a good selection of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas the remainder are renters. About 40% of homes in this part of the city were built pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1990s.

Apartments For Rent Near Connaught Heights