Sold listings only available in Nova Scotia
Sold listings only available in Nova Scotia
Save Search
Sort By

Tempe, City of North Vancouver Real Estate Listings

Houses for Sale in Tempe, City of North Vancouver

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Tempe. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0


Part of the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area, Tempe is a neighbourhood within City of North Vancouver, British Columbia.


It is easy for people walking to navigate this part of the city; many daily needs can be carried out without the use of a vehicle. In contrast, travelling by bicycle is very hard in this neighbourhood as there are very few bike lanes, and bike riders are faced with quite a few elevation changes. Tempe is not especially transit friendly. Nonetheless, house owners are served by a few bus lines, and it is especially convenient to find a nearby bus stop from most residences. On the other hand, the best transportation option in Tempe is usually driving. The majority of properties for sale are a very short drive from the nearest highway, such as Trans-Canada Highway, and it is convenient to access a parking spot.


It is easy to get to both a general and a specialty grocery store by walking from any location in this part of the city. Additionally, a restaurant is often just around the corner. In terms of education, daycares and schools are convenient to reach on foot from most houses for sale in this part of the city.


The character of Tempe is exemplified by its slower-paced atmosphere. It is very easy to get to public green spaces from many locations within the neighbourhood since there are a few of them nearby for residents to check out. Most areas in this part of City of North Vancouver are quiet, as the streets are quite peaceful - although that is not the case closer to Trans-Canada Highway.


Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing the majority of dwellings in Tempe, but small apartment buildings and duplexes are also present in the housing stock. This part of City of North Vancouver has a good selection of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas the rest are renters. About 30% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed between 1980 and 1990, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1960s.

Real Estate Near Tempe