Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

River Valley Walterdale, Edmonton Real Estate Listings

Houses for Sale in River Valley Walterdale, Edmonton

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for River Valley Walterdale. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

River Valley Walterdale

The neighbourhood of River Valley Walterdale is part of the city of Edmonton, Alberta.

Transportation

This part of the city will appeal to home buyers that appreciate several methods of transportation. This area is transit friendly due to a few nearby bus lines. Walking is also practical for residents in this part of the city; many daily errands can be run on foot. Getting around by bicycle is convenient in this neighbourhood because the bicycling network is excellent.

Services

Families will appreciate the proximity to both primary and secondary schools, which are within walking distance from most properties for sale in this part of the city. On the other hand, it can be challenging to get to daycares as a pedestrian. As far as eating is concerned, it is convenient to reach the nearest grocery store by walking in River Valley Walterdale. Moreover, there is typically a restaurant or cafe just around the corner.

Character

The character of River Valley Walterdale is exemplified by its calm environment. It is very easy to access green spaces in the neighbourhood since there are a few of them close by for residents to visit. This area is also quiet, as the streets are reasonably tranquil.

Housing

In River Valley Walterdale, roughly half of buildings are large apartment buildings, and the rest of the dwellings are mainly small apartment buildings and single detached homes. This area offers mainly one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Renters occupy around 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood and the remainder are occupied by owners. About 40% of homes in this part of the city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.