Save Search
Sort By

Ritchie, Edmonton Real Estate Listings

41 Houses for Sale in Ritchie, Edmonton

of 0


The neighbourhood of Ritchie is part of the city of Edmonton, Alberta, which is situated in the Greater Edmonton metropolitan area.


Ritchie offers home buyers several alternative means of transportation. This area will draw physically active people as it is reasonably suitable for those who travel by foot; meeting daily needs is easy by walking, and a fair number of businesses of different types can be found as well. This neighbourhood is also cycling-friendly since Ritchie is home to a great bicycling infrastructure. With a few nearby bus lines, the public transit network in this area is quite practical. This area is also quite car friendly. It is easy to park.


Parents and their children will value the proximity to daycares and schools, which are within walking distance from all houses for sale in Ritchie. With regards to food, it is very often possible for home buyers in Ritchie to purchase general and specialty groceries on foot. Furthermore, those who are fond of dining in restaurants or cafes will have a fair number of options in this part of Edmonton. A reasonable variety of clothing stores is also available within a rather short walking distance.


People who prefer a calm atmosphere will enjoy Ritchie. This part of the city is reasonably quiet, as the streets tend to be peaceful. Finally, public green spaces, like Mill Creek Ravine Park, are very well-situated and there are a few of them nearby for residents to explore, which makes it very easy to get to them.


Single detached homes are the predominant housing type, representing around 45% of buildings in Ritchie, and the rest are mainly large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and duplexes. This neighbourhood has a good variety of housing sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 60% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners and the rest are rented. Roughly 40% of properties in this neighbourhood were built pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1990s.

Real Estate Near Ritchie