Sold listings only available in Nova Scotia
Sold listings only available in Nova Scotia
Save Search
Sort By

Land For Sale in Calgary Trail South, Edmonton

Land For Sale in Calgary Trail South, Edmonton

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Calgary Trail South. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Calgary Trail South

Part of the Greater Edmonton metropolitan area, Calgary Trail South is a neighbourhood within Edmonton, Alberta.


Regardless of the mode of transportation, it is easy to travel in Calgary Trail South. Thanks to a few nearby bus lines, home buyers can depend on public transit to travel in this area. Walking is also convenient for residents in this area; most daily needs are convenient to carry out on foot, and a good number of businesses of different types can be found as well. Commuting by bicycle is easy in this part of Edmonton as there are a limited number of elevation changes, and the cycling network is reasonably comprehensive.


Parents and their children will value that wherever their property is situated in Calgary Trail South, daycares and primary schools are nearby. On the other hand, there are no high schools in this part of the city. When it comes to eating, the closest grocery store in Calgary Trail South is usually only a very short walk away. Likewise, those who appreciate dining in restaurants or cafes will have a good number of choices in this area. A good selection of clothing stores is also located within a reasonably short walking distance.


There are a lot of green spaces to enjoy in Calgary Trail South, despite its sometimes busy ambience. Although this part of the city is not home to any green spaces, parks are especially well-spread out in nearby neighbourhoods, resulting in them being easy to get to from a lot of locations within this part of Edmonton. This area is relatively quiet, as there are few pedestrians; however.


Roughly 45% of dwellings are small apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in Calgary Trail South, but large apartment buildings and single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. This neighbourhood has a good variety of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 55% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home and the rest are renters. Around 45% of properties in this part of the city were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 1990s.

Land For Sale Near Calgary Trail South