Save Search
Sort By

Condos For Sale in Calgary Trail South, Edmonton

Condos For Sale in Calgary Trail South, Edmonton

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Calgary Trail South. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Calgary Trail South

Part of the Greater Edmonton metropolitan area, Calgary Trail South is a neighbourhood within Edmonton, Alberta.


Regardless of the mode of transportation, it is reasonably easy to get around in Calgary Trail South. The public transit network in this neighbourhood is convenient due to a few nearby bus lines. It is also easy for pedestrians to navigate Calgary Trail South; carrying out daily needs is convenient by walking, and there are also a fair number of businesses in proximity. Bicycling is easy in this area as the bicycling network is reasonably good, and cyclists do not face significant slopes.


The closest supermarket in Calgary Trail South is usually only a very short walk away. Furthermore, there is commonly a restaurant or cafe in close proximity. Residents benefit from a fair number of nearby clothing stores. Concerning education, families will value that no matter where their house is located in this part of the city, daycares and primary schools are close by. However, there are no high schools in Calgary Trail South.


Calgary Trail South offers a great variety of green spaces to enjoy, despite its sometimes busy feel. Although Calgary Trail South does not contain any parks, parks are especially well-spread out in nearby neighbourhoods, making them easy to get to. Finally, due to the presence of few pedestrians, this area is relatively quiet, although.


In Calgary Trail South, around 45% of dwellings are small apartment buildings, while large apartment buildings and single detached homes make up most of the remaining housing stock. This part of the city has a good selection of housing size options, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 55% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. About 45% of properties in this area were built between 1960 and 1980, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1980s and the 1990s.