We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Dismiss
Residential
Commercial
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
-
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Britannia Youngstown, Edmonton Rentals

0 Houses for Rent in Britannia Youngstown, Edmonton

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Britannia Youngstown. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Britannia Youngstown

The neighbourhood of Britannia Youngstown can be found in the city of Edmonton, Alberta, which is situated in the Greater Edmonton metropolitan area.

Transportation

Britannia Youngstown allows house buyers to move around by various means of transportation. This neighbourhood is a fairly convenient part of Edmonton for getting around by public transit. More specifically, the neighbourhood is linked by about 10 bus lines, and most residences are very close to a bus stop. Britannia Youngstown is also a fairly convenient part of Edmonton for pedestrians; many day-to-day errands can be run without the use of a car, and numerous businesses are reasonably close by. Biking is easy in this part of the city because the terrain is quite flat, and the cycling infrastructure is good.

Services

It is very often feasible for house buyers in Britannia Youngstown to do groceries by walking. In addition, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a good number of opportunities, and there are also a few cafes in this neighbourhood. House buyers benefit from a good number of clothing stores within walking distance. With regards to education, parents and their children will find that no matter where their property is located in Britannia Youngstown, daycares and schools are nearby.

Character

Home buyers who prefer a slower-paced ambience will enjoy Britannia Youngstown. Green spaces are very well-spread out and there are a few of them close by for residents to unwind in, resulting in them being very easy to reach from numerous locations in the neighbourhood. This area is also very quiet, as the streets tend to be very calm.

Housing

About 45% of properties in Britannia Youngstown were built prior to the 1960s, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s. In this neighbourhood, about 45% of dwellings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings make up most of the remaining housing stock. Renters occupy roughly 55% of the properties in Britannia Youngstown whereas the rest are occupied by owners. This part of Edmonton has a good selection of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Rentals Near Britannia Youngstown

NEW