Residential
Commercial
-
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
18
Listings
Sort By

Britannia Youngstown, Edmonton Real Estate Listings

18 Houses for Sale in Britannia Youngstown, Edmonton

of 0

Britannia Youngstown

The neighbourhood of Britannia Youngstown is part of the city of Edmonton, Alberta, which is situated in the Greater Edmonton metropolitan area.

Transportation

Regardless of the medium of transportation, it is reasonably simple to travel in Britannia Youngstown. Walking is practical for residents in this area; many common errands can be run without the use of a vehicle, and there are also a good number of businesses close by. This part of the city is also amenable to bicycling as the bicycling infrastructure is reasonably extensive, and there are a limited number of hills. The good public transit infrastructure makes transit a viable option for many people thanks to about 10 nearby bus lines. This area is also very car friendly. Parking is easy, and many properties for sale are a short drive from the closest highway.

Services

It is straightforward to get to the nearest supermarket on foot from anywhere in Britannia Youngstown. Furthermore, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner, and there are also a few cafes in Britannia Youngstown. Residents have access to a good number of nearby clothing stores. Regarding education, in this area, parents and their children will usually be able to reach daycares and schools on foot.

Character

People who prefer a relaxed atmosphere will enjoy Britannia Youngstown. This part of Edmonton is very quiet overall, as the streets are very peaceful. Finally, parks are very well-spread out and there are a few of them close by for residents to visit, which makes it very easy to reach them.

Housing

In Britannia Youngstown, around 45% of dwellings are single detached homes, while the rest are mainly small apartment buildings. This neighbourhood has a good choice of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 55% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood are occupied by renters and the rest are occupied by owners. Roughly 45% of homes in this neighbourhood were built prior to the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Real Estate Near Britannia Youngstown

NEW