Save Search
Sort By

New Listings in Val-Royal, Montréal

New Listings in Val-Royal, Montréal

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Val-Royal. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0


Val-Royal is a neighbourhood within Montréal, Quebec, which is located in the Greater Montreal metropolitan area.


Val-Royal will attract home buyers that value different modes of transportation. The public transit system in this neighbourhood is practical due to around 10 nearby bus lines. Active property owners will also be pleased with the quite pedestrian-friendly nature of Val-Royal; running common errands is easy on foot. This neighbourhood is appropriate for biking because the terrain is flat.


It is usually possible for home buyers in Val-Royal to shop for general and specialty groceries on foot. Moreover, Val-Royal is a good place in which to eat out, for instance along Boulevard Henri-Bourassa, and a small selection of cafes is available as well. Property owners have access to a fair number of clothing stores within walking distance. In terms of education, daycares and schools are very easy to reach on foot from anywhere in Val-Royal.


Val-Royal offers a relaxed environment and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time outdoors. This area features a fair amount of greenery; public green spaces are especially well-situated and there are a few of them close by for residents to discover, which makes them very easy to get to. Moreover, residents will find that there are numerous tree-lined streets. The noise levels in this part of Montréal are also low, as the streets are generally quite calm.


About 55% of dwellings are small apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in Val-Royal, but large apartment buildings, duplexes, and single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. This area offers mainly one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home whereas the rest are owners. About 40% of homes in this area were constructed pre-1960, while the majority of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.