We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Save Search
Sort By

Apartments For Rent in Sunnyside, Kingston

Apartments For Rent in Sunnyside, Kingston

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Sunnyside. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0


The neighbourhood of Sunnyside is part of the city of Kingston, Ontario, which is located in the Greater Kingston metropolitan area.


It is easy for pedestrians to get around in this area; many daily errands can be run without the use of a vehicle. Sunnyside is reasonably car friendly. It is convenient to park. In contrast, commuting by transit can be occasionally difficult in Sunnyside as a result of the service's low frequency. Nevertheless, the neighbourhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are ordinarily nearby.


Daycares and schools are straightforward to access on foot from most houses for sale in this neighbourhood. When it comes to food, it is convenient to access the nearest grocery store by walking from anywhere in this part of Kingston. Additionally, a restaurant is often just around the corner.


People who prefer a relaxed ambience will enjoy Sunnyside. The noise levels in this area are quite low, as the streets are reasonably calm. Finally, parks are especially well-situated and there are a few of them nearby for residents to visit, resulting in them being easy to access from most locations within Sunnyside.


About 60% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home and owners make up the remainder. In this area, roughly 40% of buildings are single detached homes, and the rest are mainly large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings. A majority of the housing growth in this part of Kingston took place prior to the 1960s. This area also has a good selection of housing size options - it is quite easy to find homes ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms.

Apartments For Rent Near Sunnyside