Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
7
Listings
Sort By

Auden Park, Kingston Real Estate Listings

7 Houses for Sale in Auden Park, Kingston

of 0

Auden Park

The neighbourhood of Auden Park is located within the city of Kingston, Ontario.

Transportation

Cars are a very good means of transportation in Auden Park. It is very convenient to park. However, public transit riders may experience few choices in this part of the city by reason of the service's low frequency. Nonetheless, residents are served by a few bus lines, and it is especially convenient to get to a nearby bus stop from most properties. Most homes for sale in this part of the city are located in areas that are not very suitable for walking as carrying out daily needs is inconvenient.

Services

A supermarket is generally accessible within a rather short walk from any location in this neighbourhood. There are also a limited number of opportunities for those who care about close by restaurants. Concerning education, parents and their kids will welcome that no matter where their house is situated in Auden Park, both primary and secondary schools are nearby. On the other hand, daycares are not very abundant and consequently may require a rather long walk to get to.

Character

Auden Park offers a fairly good selection of green spaces to enjoy. Parks are especially well-spread out and there are a few of them nearby for residents to relax in, making it easy to access them. This part of Kingston remains relatively serene, as there are very few pedestrians.

Housing

In Auden Park, many dwellings are single detached homes, while large apartment buildings, small apartment buildings, and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This part of Kingston offers mainly three bedroom and four or more bedroom homes. Homeowners occupy about 70% of the units in Auden Park while the remainder are rented. Around 30% of homes in this area were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.