Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
15
Listings
Sort By

St. Boniface, Winnipeg Real Estate Listings

15 Houses for Sale in St. Boniface, Winnipeg

of 0

St. Boniface Market

Use our home price trends to better gauge local market conditions and plan your next move. The graphs below show benchmark or average prices of homes sold in the area. Data generated by MLS® Systems and the MLS® Home Price Index (HPI) — Canada’s most advanced tool to gauge local home price levels and trends.
Past 12 months
Past 10 years
Market Price (CAD)
$369,600
Difference over last year (%)
10.9

St. Boniface

The community of St. Boniface is situated within the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Transportation

This area provides home buyers with the choice between a diversity of methods of transportation. The public transit system in this part of the city is convenient. For example, the community is connected by a few bus lines, and it is very easy to get to a nearby bus stop from most residences. The preferred approach to navigate this part of Winnipeg is very often driving. It is a very short drive to the closest highway from anywhere in St. Boniface, and coming across a parking spot is easy. Travelling on foot is reasonably practical for house buyers in St. Boniface; many common errands can be run without the use of a vehicle.

Services

The nearest supermarket in St. Boniface is generally only a reasonably short walk away. In addition, there are a good number of options for those who value nearby restaurants and cafes. It is also convenient to get to a variety of clothing stores on foot. Concerning education, daycares and schools are convenient to walk to from anywhere in St. Boniface. At the elementary level, there are both public and private schools.

Character

The character of St. Boniface is exemplified by its slower-paced atmosphere. It is very easy to get to green spaces in the community since there are around 10 of them nearby for residents to visit. This part of Winnipeg is also reasonably good for those who enjoy quiet surroundings, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour - although that is not the case closer to one of the railway lines.

Housing

Around one third of dwellings are small apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in St. Boniface, and the rest are mainly large apartment buildings and single detached homes. This area offers mainly one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Renters occupy about 60% of the units in the community while the remainder are occupied by owners. About 40% of homes in this area were constructed pre-1960, while most of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Real Estate Near St. Boniface, Winnipeg