We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Save Search
Sort By

Mathers, Winnipeg Real Estate Listings

14 Houses for Sale in Mathers, Winnipeg

of 0


Mathers is a neighbourhood within Winnipeg, Manitoba, which is situated in the Greater Winnipeg metropolitan area.


Travelling on foot is quite practical for property owners in this part of the city; meeting daily needs is easy by walking. The car is usually the preferred method to move around in Mathers. The majority of properties for sale are a short car ride from the nearest highway, and accessing a place to park is generally easy. On the other hand, the public transit service in Mathers is not particularly frequent. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is linked by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far from most houses.


It is a short walk to get to daycares and primary schools from any location in Mathers. However, there are no high schools in Mathers. In terms of food, property owners in this area will welcome that a grocery store is always only a short walk away. Additionally, Mathers is a fairly good place in which to eat out. It is also easy to get to a number of clothing stores on foot.


Mathers offers a great variety of green spaces to enjoy, as well as some areas with a vibrant atmosphere. It is easy to reach green spaces from most locations within the neighbourhood since there are a few of them close by for residents to explore. Thanks to the presence of few people out and about on the streets, this part of the city is relatively quiet; however there can be higher levels of noise for those who are closer to the railway line.


Small apartment buildings are the most common housing type, representing around 40% of dwellings in Mathers, while the remainder are mainly large apartment buildings and single detached homes. This area is primarily composed of two bedroom and one bedroom homes. Around 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. About 40% of properties in this neighbourhood were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.