Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Yellowhead Corridor West, Edmonton Real Estate Listings

Houses for Sale in Yellowhead Corridor West, Edmonton

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Yellowhead Corridor West. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Yellowhead Corridor West

Yellowhead Corridor West is a neighbourhood in Edmonton, Alberta.

Transportation

The best approach to navigate Yellowhead Corridor West is usually a car. Most properties for sale are a short car ride from the closest highway, and it is very easy to park. However, the public transit system in Yellowhead Corridor West is not particularly accessible. Nonetheless, there are a few bus lines traversing the neighbourhood, and bus stops are not very far from most residences. Yellowhead Corridor West is reasonably bike-friendly since the cycling infrastructure is fairly good, and it is a flat ride to most destinations. Most homes for sale in this neighbourhood are located in places that are not very suitable for walking as few daily needs can be carried out without the use of a vehicle.

Services

It is a reasonably short walk to get to schools and daycares from any location in Yellowhead Corridor West. In terms of food, it is often possible for property owners in this area to do their grocery shopping by walking. In addition, those who like to dine in restaurants will have a fair number of opportunities.

Character

Yellowhead Corridor West offers a fairly good selection of green spaces to enjoy. Although this area is not home to any parks, public green spaces are very well-located in nearby neighbourhoods, making it easy to get to them. Lastly, this area is an excellent area for those who aren't bothered by some noise, since traffic can occasionally be loud during busier hours of the day.

Housing

In Yellowhead Corridor West, around 40% of dwellings are single detached homes, but small apartment buildings and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This area is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Renters occupy around 60% of the properties in Yellowhead Corridor West whereas owners occupy the remainder. About 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Real Estate Near Yellowhead Corridor West, Edmonton