We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Dismiss
Residential
Commercial
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
-
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Apartments For Rent in Summerlea, Edmonton

Apartments For Rent in Summerlea, Edmonton

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Summerlea. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Summerlea

Part of the Greater Edmonton metropolitan area, Summerlea is a neighbourhood within Edmonton, Alberta.

Transportation

This part of the city is quite amenable to cycling because the area is reasonably flat, and this area boasts a fairly good bicycling infrastructure. Active property owners will also appreciate the walk-friendly nature of this part of Edmonton; most day-to-day needs are convenient to meet on foot, and a fair number of businesses of different types can be found as well. The public transit system in Summerlea is not particularly convenient. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is connected by about 30 bus lines, and bus stops are not very far away from most properties. On the other hand, the preferred method to navigate Summerlea is very often driving. Many houses for sale are a very short car ride from the nearest highway, and parking is quite easy.

Services

It is usually possible for house buyers in this part of Edmonton to purchase groceries by walking. In addition, there are a good number of choices for those who appreciate nearby restaurants and cafes. House buyers can find many clothing stores within walking distance. In terms of education, in Summerlea, families will typically be able to access daycares and schools by walking.

Character

Summerlea offers a calm ambience and will appeal to those who enjoy spending time in green spaces. This area is reasonably quiet overall, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour. Finally, public green spaces, like Summerlea Park, are especially well-distributed and there are a few of them close by for residents to relax in, making them easy to reach.

Housing

Small apartment buildings are the most common housing type, representing roughly half of buildings in Summerlea, whereas the remainder are mainly single detached homes and townhouses. This neighbourhood has a good variety of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while renters make up the remainder. About 40% of properties in this neighbourhood were constructed between 1980 and 1990, while many of the remaining buildings were built in the 1960s and the 1990s.
NEW