We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Save Search
Sort By

Condos For Sale in Garneau, Edmonton

59 Condos For Sale in Garneau, Edmonton

of 0


The neighbourhood of Garneau is part of the city of Edmonton, Alberta, which is situated in the Greater Edmonton metropolitan area.


Garneau will draw home buyers that value various modes of transportation. Travelling on foot is practical for residents in this area; running common errands is easy, and a good number of businesses of different types can be found as well. The bicycle is a very good mode of transportation in Garneau because there are a limited number of elevation changes for cyclists to brave, and this neighbourhood has an excellent cycling infrastructure. Garneau is reasonably transit friendly. There are a few bus lines passing through the neighbourhood, and the closest bus stop is usually just around the corner. Travelling by car is also convenient in Garneau as parking isn't typically too bothersome.


The nearest grocery store in this part of the city is generally only a very short walk away. Likewise, Garneau is a good place in which to go out to eat or go to a cafe. It is also convenient to reach a selection of clothing stores on foot, for example on 82nd Avenue Northwest. When it comes to education, in Garneau, families will typically be able to get to schools and daycares on foot.


Garneau is a good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a relaxed environment. Public green spaces are very well-located and there are a few of them close by for residents to visit, which makes them very easy to get to. This part of Edmonton is reasonably quiet overall, as the streets are generally tranquil.


Roughly 60% of dwellings are large apartment buildings, making it easy to find apartments in Garneau, while small apartment buildings and single detached homes are the main alternatives in the housing stock. This neighbourhood offers mainly one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Renters occupy around 70% of the dwellings in Garneau whereas owners occupy the remainder. Around 30% of homes in this neighbourhood were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.