We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Dismiss
Residential
Commercial
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
-
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Land For Sale in Windsor Park, Calgary

Land For Sale in Windsor Park, Calgary

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Windsor Park. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Windsor Park

Part of the Greater Calgary metropolitan area, Windsor Park is a neighbourhood within Calgary, Alberta.

Transportation

Regardless of the means of transportation, it is quite easy to move around in this neighbourhood. With a few nearby bus lines, the public transit system in Windsor Park is practical. A majority of the homes for sale in this part of the city are located in places that are also reasonably convenient for walking; many day-to-day errands can be run without having to resort to a car, and numerous businesses are quite nearby. Although there are not many elevation changes to challenge bike riders, moving around by bicycle is difficult in Windsor Park because.

Services

It is straightforward to get to both a general and a specialty grocery store on foot from any location in Windsor Park. Likewise, there are a fair number of opportunities in close proximity for those who value restaurants and cafes. It is also straightforward to access a selection of clothing stores on foot. With respect to education, it is a short walk to get to daycares and schools from anywhere in Windsor Park.

Character

Windsor Park is a very good neighbourhood to buy a house in for those who prefer a relaxed environment. There are a few public green spaces close by for residents to unwind in and they are very well-situated, which makes them very easy to get to. This neighbourhood is also very good for those who need a quiet atmosphere, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamour.

Housing

In Windsor Park, most dwellings are small apartment buildings, whereas the rest are mainly single detached homes and townhouses. This part of Calgary is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the properties in the neighbourhood are occupied by renters while owners occupy the remainder. About 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Land For Sale Near Windsor Park

NEW