We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Dismiss
Residential
Commercial
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
-
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
8
Listings
Sort By

Condos For Sale in Cliff Bungalow, Calgary

8 Condos For Sale in Cliff Bungalow, Calgary

of 0

Cliff Bungalow

Located within the Greater Calgary metropolitan area, Cliff Bungalow is a neighbourhood within Calgary, Alberta.

Transportation

This area is a very good neighbourhood for eco-friendly transportation options. This area is an extraordinarily convenient part of Calgary for pedestrians; all daily needs can be carried out by walking, and there are also a good number of businesses nearby. Although riding is facilitated by the generally flat terrain, Cliff Bungalow is not very suited for biking because. Thanks to a few nearby bus lines, commuting by public transit is convenient in this part of Calgary. In contrast, cars are a sometimes poor mode of transportation in Cliff Bungalow as the street infrastructure is not very appropriate for cars, and coming across a parking spot is not very easy.

Services

Daycares and schools are straightforward to walk to from any location in this area. Concerning food, it is especially easy to get to both a general and a specialty grocery store on foot from anywhere in this area. Moreover, those who like to eat out won't have to walk far in Cliff Bungalow, where around 10 restaurants and a few coffee shops can be found. It is also a short walk to a very good selection of clothing stores.

Character

Cliff Bungalow is a "jack-of-all-trades" when it comes to the feel of this neighbourhood. Cliff Bungalow is very quiet overall, as there are generally low levels of noise from traffic. There are a few parks close by for residents to check out and they are especially well-distributed, resulting in them being very easy to access from a large number of locations within the neighbourhood. Lastly, there are many lively parts in this part of Calgary for those looking for a dynamic vibe. Even though there is a narrow selection of entertainment venues, the streets are very often busy with people, and with the bars in nearby neighbourhoods, it is very easy to find a place to grab a drink because they are generally located very close by.

Housing

The sizeable percentage of small apartment buildings in the housing stock of Cliff Bungalow is an important part of its character. This area offers mainly two bedroom and one bedroom homes. Renters occupy about 60% of the units in the neighbourhood and the rest are occupied by owners. Around 40% of homes in this part of Calgary were built between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 2000s.
NEW