Save Search
Sort By

Real Estate Listings For Rent in Le Vieux-Longueuil, Longueuil

48 Real Estate Listings For Rent in Le Vieux-Longueuil

of 0

Le Vieux-Longueuil

The borough of Le Vieux-Longueuil is part of the city of Longueuil, Quebec, which is located in the Greater Montreal metropolitan area.


This borough provides property owners with the choice between different modes of transportation. Homeowners can depend on public transit to move around in this part of Longueuil. Residents profit from Longueuil - Université-de-Sherbrooke Station on the Yellow Line. House owners have access to over 50 bus lines, and the closest bus stop is usually just around the corner. Le Vieux-Longueuil is also a fairly pleasant part of Longueuil for pedestrians; meeting daily needs is easy. Le Vieux-Longueuil is reasonably cycling-friendly as there are a limited number of slopes for cyclists to brave, and there are numerous bike lanes.


Daycares and primary schools are easy to reach on foot from most houses for sale in this borough. In contrast, there are only a limited number of high schools and consequently they can be a rather long walk away. When it comes to eating, it is frequently feasible for property owners in Le Vieux-Longueuil to do groceries on foot. Rue Saint-Charles is among the best streets for food stores. Residents benefit from over 150 restaurants and cafes as well.


Le Vieux-Longueuil offers a relaxed atmosphere and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. This area is quiet overall, as there are low levels of noise from traffic - although that is not the case close to Autoroute Transcanadienne, Autoroute Jean-Lesage or the railway line. Lastly, there is a fair amount of greenery in this part of the city; accessing public green spaces is very easy from the majority of locations within the borough, since there are over 100 of them close by for residents to unwind in and a lot of homes have a park around the corner. Residents will also find that many streets have fairly good tree coverage.


In Le Vieux-Longueuil, the majority of dwellings are small apartment buildings, and the remainder are mainly single detached homes. This part of the city also has a good selection of housing sizes - it is quite easy to find properties ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 55% of the population of this borough rent their home and the rest are owners. Roughly 45% of homes in this borough were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.