Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
1
Listings
Sort By

Multi Family Homes For Sale in Central Oakville, Oakville

1 Multi Family Homes For Sale in Central Oakville, Oakville

of 0

Central Oakville

Central Oakville is a neighbourhood within Oakville, Ontario, which is situated in the Greater Toronto Area metropolitan area.

Transportation

It is convenient for pedestrians to get around in Central Oakville; running day-to-day errands is easy on foot. However, this part of the town is not very bicycling-friendly as the cycling infrastructure is not very comprehensive, and bike riders are faced with quite a few hills. Public transit riders may have limited options in this area as a result of the service's low frequency. Thankfully, the neighbourhood is served by a few bus lines, and it is especially convenient to find a nearby bus stop from most properties. In contrast, driving is a very good medium of transportation in this neighbourhood. Coming across a parking spot is easy, and it is a reasonably short drive to the closest highway from anywhere in this area.

Services

In this neighbourhood, parents and their children will generally be able to get to schools and daycares on foot. As far as food is concerned, it is straightforward to access the closest grocery store by walking in Central Oakville. Moreover, a restaurant is commonly just around the corner, and residents are served by a few cafes as well. It is also a reasonably short walk to a decent selection of clothing stores.

Character

Central Oakville offers a slower-paced environment and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time in green spaces. This part of the town is quiet, as the streets are generally tranquil. Lastly, there are about 10 public green spaces nearby for residents to visit, such as Sixteen Mile Creek, making it very easy to access them.

Housing

Large apartment buildings are the predominant housing type, representing around 40% of dwellings in Central Oakville, while the rest are mainly small apartment buildings, single detached homes, and townhouses. This part of the town is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Renters occupy around 60% of the properties in Central Oakville while the rest are occupied by owners. About 40% of homes in this area were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.