Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Multi Family Homes For Sale in Dorset Park, Toronto

Multi Family Homes For Sale in Dorset Park, Toronto

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Dorset Park. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Dorset Park

The neighbourhood of Dorset Park can be found in the city of Toronto, Ontario, which is situated in the Greater Toronto Area metropolitan area.

Transportation

This neighbourhood provides home buyers with the choice between different modes of transportation. Dorset Park is very transit friendly. For instance, rapid transit stations, including Midland Station, Ellesmere Station and Lawrence East Station on the Scarborough Line, are not very far away from the majority of homes in the neighbourhood. Homeowners are served by a few bus lines, and the closest bus stop is generally just around the corner. It is also easy for people walking to navigate Dorset Park; many daily needs can be carried out without needing to resort to a car, and plenty of businesses are quite close by. Getting around by bicycle is difficult in this part of Toronto as the cycling infrastructure is not very comprehensive, and there are a fair number of hills.

Services

In Dorset Park, families will usually be able to reach daycares and schools on foot. When it comes to food, it is easy to get to both a general and a specialty grocery store on foot from anywhere in this part of Toronto. Likewise, Dorset Park is a good place in which to go out to eat or go to a cafe. Residents have access to a fair number of clothing stores within walking distance.

Character

Dorset Park offers a relaxed environment and will appeal to home buyers who enjoy spending time outdoors. This part of Toronto features a small amount of greenery; to be more specific, residents will find that few tree-lined streets are present. However, there are approximately 10 public green spaces nearby for residents to explore, such as Scarborough Hydro Green Space and Glamorgan Park, making them very easy to get to. This part of Toronto is reasonably quiet overall, as there tend to be low levels of noise from traffic - although there are still several louder sections, especially closer to one of the railway lines or Highway 401.

Housing

In Dorset Park, around 40% of dwellings are large apartment buildings, but single detached homes and townhouses are also present in the housing stock. This part of the city has a good choice of unit sizes, ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of the units in the neighbourhood are occupied by homeowners while the remainder are rented. About 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1990s.

Multi Family Homes For Sale Near Dorset Park