Residential
Commercial
Reset
Search
Filters
Save Search
Results:
0
Listings
Sort By

Real Estate Listings For Rent in Mathers, Winnipeg

Real Estate Listings For Rent in Mathers, Winnipeg

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Mathers. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Mathers

The neighbourhood of Mathers is part of the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba, which is located in the Greater Winnipeg metropolitan area.

Transportation

It is easy for pedestrians to get around in Mathers; running daily errands is convenient. Public transit users may find limited choices in this area by reason of the service's low frequency. Nonetheless, property owners are served by a few bus lines, and most residences are very close to a bus stop. In contrast, the preferred transportation option in Mathers is usually driving. Nearby highways are very easy to access from any location in Mathers, and it is very convenient to come across a parking spot.

Services

In Mathers, families will generally be able to get to primary schools and daycares on foot. However, this part of the city does not have any high schools. With respect to food, it is usually feasible for house buyers in Mathers to do their grocery shopping by walking. In addition, those who like to eat in restaurants will have a fair number of options. It is also convenient to access a number of clothing stores on foot.

Character

Despite the somewhat busy feel, there are a lot of green spaces to enjoy in Mathers. There are a few parks close by for residents to visit and they are especially well-spread out, which makes it easy to access them. This neighbourhood is relatively quiet, due to the presence of few people out and about on the streets, although noise levels are higher closer to the railway line.

Housing

In Mathers, around 40% of dwellings are small apartment buildings, but large apartment buildings and single detached homes are also present in the housing stock. This neighbourhood offers mainly two bedroom and one bedroom homes. About 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while the rest are renters. About 40% of properties in this part of Winnipeg were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.