Save Search
Sort By

Single Family Homes For Sale in Civic Centre, Winnipeg

Single Family Homes For Sale in Civic Centre, Winnipeg

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Civic Centre. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

Civic Centre

Located within the Greater Winnipeg metropolitan area, Civic Centre is a neighbourhood within Winnipeg, Manitoba.


No matter the means of transportation, it is very easy to move around in this part of Winnipeg. Civic Centre will attract physically active home buyers since it is especially convenient for those who travel by foot; running day-to-day errands is easy by walking, and numerous businesses are nearby. This neighbourhood has a great public transit system due to around 20 nearby bus lines. Civic Centre is also car friendly. It is easy to park, and most houses for sale are a very short car ride from the nearest highway.


It is usually an option for house buyers in Civic Centre to buy general and specialty groceries on foot. In addition, this part of the city is a good place in which to go out to eat or go to a cafe. A reasonable variety of clothing stores is also situated within a rather short walking distance. With respect to education, daycares and schools are very convenient to walk to from anywhere in Civic Centre.


Civic Centre is a great neighbourhood for those who enjoy both indoor and outdoor activities. Finding things to do in this area is easy. Although the nightlife is limited, there are often many people around, and there is a reasonably good selection of entertainment venues. There are a few green spaces nearby for residents to discover and they are especially well-situated, making them very easy to access from the majority of locations in the neighbourhood.


In Civic Centre, many dwellings are large apartment buildings, but small apartment buildings are also present in the housing stock. This neighbourhood offers mainly two bedroom and one bedroom homes. Renters occupy about 70% of the dwellings in the neighbourhood while owners occupy the remainder. Around 30% of homes in this area were built pre-1960, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s.