Sold listings only available in Nova Scotia
Sold listings only available in Nova Scotia
Save Search
Sort By

Multi Family Homes For Sale in South Cambie, Vancouver

Multi Family Homes For Sale in South Cambie, Vancouver

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for South Cambie. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0

South Cambie

Situated within the Metro Vancouver metropolitan area, South Cambie is a neighbourhood within Vancouver, British Columbia.


Property owners in this neighbourhood are served with various options to move around without the need for a car. It is very easy for people walking to navigate South Cambie; all day-to-day errands can be run on foot, and there are also a good number of businesses in proximity. This part of the city is also conducive to bicycling because there are numerous bike lanes. South Cambie is very transit friendly. It is very convenient to come across a nearby rapid transit station, including King Edward Station Platform 1 and King Edward Station Platform 2 with access to the Canada Line Skytrain, from the majority of houses in the neighbourhood. The neighbourhood is connected by a few bus lines, and bus stops are not very far-removed from most residences. On the other hand, driving is a sometimes poor mode of transportation in this neighbourhood. That being said, it is easy to park.


It is easy to reach both a general and a specialty grocery store on foot from most properties for sale in South Cambie. Additionally, there is generally a restaurant or cafe just around the corner. It is also a reasonably short distance to a decent choice of clothing stores. In terms of education, daycares and schools are very easy to get to on foot from any location in South Cambie.


The character of South Cambie is exemplified by its slower-paced atmosphere. It is very easy to get to public green spaces since there are a few of them close by for residents to check out. This area is also quiet, as there tend to be low levels of noise from traffic.


In South Cambie, about one third of buildings are small apartment buildings, and the remainder are mainly duplexes and single detached homes. This area also has a good variety of unit sizes; it is quite easy to find properties ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. About 60% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home while the remainder are renters. Around 40% of homes in this neighbourhood were constructed prior to the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1980s.

Multi Family Homes For Sale Near South Cambie