We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Save Search
Sort By

Multi Family Homes For Sale in Sunnyside, Calgary

Multi Family Homes For Sale in Sunnyside, Calgary

Unfortunately, no listings have been found for Sunnyside. Please use the Search Bar above to refine your search.
of 0


The neighbourhood of Sunnyside is part of the city of Calgary, Alberta, which is situated in the Greater Calgary metropolitan area.


Sunnyside offers homeowners the choice between a variety of means of transportation. It is easy for pedestrians to get around in Sunnyside; many day-to-day needs are very convenient to carry out on foot, and a good number of businesses of different types can be found as well. However, getting around by bicycle is difficult in Sunnyside as. Thankfully, it is an even ride to most locations. Owing to Sunnyside Station on the 201 | Red Line - Somerset - Bridlewood/Tuscany CTrain, and a few nearby bus lines, Sunnyside is a fairly pleasant part of Calgary for travelling by public transit. Moving around by car is also easy in this area. Finding a place to park is quite easy, and most properties for sale are a rather short drive from the closest highway.


Primary schools and daycares are especially easy to access on foot from anywhere in this neighbourhood. In contrast, this area does not have any high schools. As far as eating is concerned, home buyers in this part of Calgary will value that a general and a specialty grocery store is always only a reasonably short walk away. Moreover, Sunnyside is a good place in which to eat out or go to a cafe. It is also easy to access a selection of clothing stores on foot.


No matter what type of character home buyers prefer in a neighbourhood, Sunnyside is a reasonably good option. Although the ambience is not the most lively in this area with the bars in nearby neighbourhoods, it is easy to find a place to grab a drink because they are generally located a short walk away. Most areas in Sunnyside are very quiet, as the streets are very peaceful. Parks are very easy to access since there are about 10 of them nearby for residents to check out.


Small apartment buildings are the predominant housing type, representing about 45% of dwellings in Sunnyside, and the rest are mainly large apartment buildings, single detached homes, and townhouses. This part of Calgary is primarily composed of one bedroom and two bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the population of this neighbourhood rent their home whereas the rest are owners. Around 40% of properties in this neighbourhood were built between 1960 and 1980, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 2000s.