We use cookies and other technologies for functionality, security, and to provide you with a personalized experience on our online services. By continuing to use our online services, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. For information on how to adjust your privacy settings, visit our Cookie Policy.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Sold listings only available in some regions.
Save Search
Sort By

Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill, Calgary Real Estate Listings

18 Houses for Sale in Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill, Calgary

of 0

Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill

The neighbourhood of Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill can be found in the city of Calgary, Alberta, which is located in the Greater Calgary metropolitan area.


Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill permits home buyers to get around using a diversity of modes of transportation. Physically active people will enjoy the quite pedestrian-friendly character of this neighbourhood; many common errands can be run on foot, and there are also a fair number of businesses nearby. On the other hand, the bicycle is a rather poor mode of transportation in Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill since. Nonetheless, riding a bicycle is made easier by the generally flat terrain. Residents can count on public transit to get around in this area due to Lions Park Station on the 201 | Red Line - Somerset - Bridlewood/Tuscany CTrain, and a few nearby bus lines. Cars are also a very good transportation option in Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill. Nearby highways are especially easy to drive to from any location in this part of the city, and it is very easy to park.


Property owners in Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill will be pleased to learn that a general and a specialty grocery store is always only a reasonably short walk away. In addition, this neighbourhood is a fairly good place in which to go out to eat or go to a cafe. Home buyers have access to a fair number of nearby clothing stores. With respect to education, it is a short walk to access daycares and schools from most houses for sale in Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill.


People who prefer a relaxed environment will enjoy Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill. Parks are very easy to access since there are a few of them nearby for residents to discover. This neighbourhood is also reasonably quiet, as noise from streets and other parts of the city is rarely an issue.


In Hounsfield Heights-Briar Hill, around half of buildings are single detached homes, while the remainder are mainly large apartment buildings and small apartment buildings. This part of the city also has a good selection of unit sizes; it is quite easy to find properties ranging from lofts to four or more bedrooms. Around 70% of the population of this neighbourhood own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. Roughly 30% of homes in this area were constructed before the 1960s, while the majority of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s and the 1990s.